As a child, I wasn't raised in church. I've always believed, but I never had any kind of routine, and my faith was minimal at best because of it. As a result, I frequently struggled with anger and depression and had no where to go with those feelings growing up. It led to a less than desirable adolescence. As I've grown into an adult, my faith has strengthened and every time I look at my perfect miracle of a son, I am so blessed beyond belief at the wonder of The Lord. As Adam's mother, I have a responsibility to raise him right. I want him raised in church. I want him to have something to believe in when life gets hard. I want him to understand the true meaning of Christmas and feel the heavenly spirit around him. I want him to be raised a Christian. I took Adam to my previous church and he was left in the care of the children's ministry nursery. That church is amazing and I am in no way diminishing its effectiveness. With that said, it's too big. When I ...
Great news, I've found Adam a great doctor! Her facility is located right across the street! It takes about 30 seconds to drive there, and I LOVED what I saw today. When I walked in for the consult, I was greeted by VERY sweet nurses. There was NO ONE in the waiting room and they had two separate areas for well children and an area for sick children. I was very happy to see this as I know how easily germs can be transferred. I got a tour of the facility and loved the rooms! They all had a theme. I saw a SUPERMAN room, and a CURIOUS GEORGE room. All adorable! Then the doctor came in and we talked for awhile. She is VERY sweet, very personable and outgoing and I explained how I don't really know what I'm doing and how this is a whole new world for me. She was very informative and answered all my questions. She even said, "Wow, you are by far the most organized mom I've seen, and I've had a lot of prenatal consults!" I was like, REALLY?! She's like, ...
Today, I got an invitation to an SMC pool party on September 13th. I was thinking to myself, "Oh fun, I love those!" And then it hit me! Adam will be here by then!!!! YAY!!!!!! He will be roughly 3 weeks old! Now I normally wouldn't be huge on exposing him to germs when he's so little, but because it's outside and fresh air, I think it could be good if I was recovering well. I would just need to make sure he is in the shade the entire time and that he doesn't get overheated. I'm excited! His first party!! I was excited to RSVP with a +1. It made my day!!!!!
Holy smokes! He really has! He's going to be here SOOOO SOON!
ReplyDelete