Great news, I've found Adam a great doctor! Her facility is located right across the street! It takes about 30 seconds to drive there, and I LOVED what I saw today. When I walked in for the consult, I was greeted by VERY sweet nurses. There was NO ONE in the waiting room and they had two separate areas for well children and an area for sick children. I was very happy to see this as I know how easily germs can be transferred. I got a tour of the facility and loved the rooms! They all had a theme. I saw a SUPERMAN room, and a CURIOUS GEORGE room. All adorable! Then the doctor came in and we talked for awhile. She is VERY sweet, very personable and outgoing and I explained how I don't really know what I'm doing and how this is a whole new world for me. She was very informative and answered all my questions. She even said, "Wow, you are by far the most organized mom I've seen, and I've had a lot of prenatal consults!" I was like, REALLY?! She's like, ...
Kid to Kid is the BEST! I've bought some adorable items there for friends that were brand new, with tags still. :o) I'm glad you got some clothes for Baby J.
ReplyDelete